Links

Watch And See

Tuesday 22 January 2013

'Probably' Tony Gonzalez viramistanani


Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez, the Sunday loss to 49ers - NFC Championship game was "probably" his last NFL game that reflects his thoughts on the entire season, which is 95% sure that after a modest will be this season.
"This is probably the last time I wear this uniform," Gonzalez said after the Hawks '28-24 loss: "He did not want to remove it to tell you the truth: All good things come to an end, and as I say the entire season This is probably my last. What an amazing ride .

Gonzalez has eight catches for 72 yards, including a 10-yard reception with 25 seconds remaining in the first half was exciting. The Falcons did not reach again.

36-year-old tight end to his third Pro Bowl level in four seasons with the Falcons, but he said that it is unlikely to play in Sunday's game. His election was 2012, when 13 of the party to vote for all the stars of the game.


He said he will discuss with his family prior to his final decision to retire.

"I'm not going to cry about," Gonzalez said at the end of the 16 season. "I walk out of the satisfaction that I had everything, absolutely everything, every time I was on the ground.

"I wish I would have culminated in a Super Bowl, but that did not happen."

13 Made entirely Chiefs in 1997, Gonzalez is the second career receptions list in 1242 and is the most decorated tight ends NFL history, ranking the first position and the sixth overall with 103 touchdown catches. At 14,268 feet, he is the seventh career list.

No comments:

Post a Comment