Links

Watch And See

Saturday 26 January 2013

Diane O'Meara: Manti Te'o Woman In Fake photo girlfriend said Hoak Her executor rights on Facebook


Diane OMeara mantle Teo Notre Dame star who fooled the real face of fake friends were sucked into the game, and now the 23-year-old OMeara what he says.

News Teo's wife, his girlfriend, lies, in fact, known as Lennay Kekua probably broke last week. He lost his grandmother Teo Ognem September, the same day, after he died Kekua this year, Notre Dame was the main plotline.

Do not expose Deadspin has a game to someone else, and in fact the image Teo Kekua assume, then, that Diane found OMeara.

OMeara pictures online, without his knowledge, NESN, said that it has broken its silence. I apologize for using the photos of the people OMeara Diane Manu Tuiasosopo's a game that Ronaiah

"I [Tuiasosopo] that this is a remake, I do not think there is anything you can tell me," said OMeara.

Tuiasosopo attended high school, they close it for five years Tuiasosopo on Facebook it is empty, if it does not add to the OMeara said.

Mantle first reaction against Teo was very rough, and he jumped to the conclusion that somehow the game, however, as the evidence shows the victim of a test. OMeara sympathizes with him, he said.

"I'm still trying to fill my head around this whole messy situation myself," said Diane O'Meara Savannah Guthrie on the Today program. "If Manti is actually innocent in all this, I sympathize with him because I think it would have the same emotions - you know, the frustration, you know, anger, confusion."

No comments:

Post a Comment