Links

Watch And See

Sunday 13 January 2013

Jodie Foster the Cecille B. During the acceptance speech DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award comes and indirectly



Jodie Foster poses B. Cecil Duamelle award for his contribution to the entertainment field, and after the adoption of the cloud, which proved to be implicitly gay.
The most emotional and heartfelt speech surprisingly award goes to ... Jodie Foster.
The actress, 50 - year-old, who wish to maintain their privacy protection as anyone in Hollywood, and closer than ever, on his journey to self-acceptance in public B. Cecil Lesbian Duamelle Sunday night in the Golden Globe Award for life.

"I think the sudden urge to say something I've never been able to air in public places, and I'm a little nervous," - said Foster, "but maybe not as nervous as my advertising.
Speaking to journalists racks fortunate decoding bar found not misleading. Part of the problem is that no one wanted to say openly theCecil success of B. DeMille Lifetime, so only a little was on TV, right? '
An unanswered question, but does not explicitly address this issue in response, supporters said, "I'm talking about everything speaks for itself."
"I'm finished" - he said. "This is a great time for me to speak from my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment