Links

Watch And See

Tuesday 18 December 2012

"Mike groups blamed for losing a tough match

There was no participation of survivors in the history of reality television, the hand of this man to spread more, do not come back after away from playing the game for a long time up there, for 11 years Survivor did not hurt Michael Skupin absence: the Philippines and went all the way to the final Tribal Council. I've just south, these things have been and gone but Lisa Whelchel Skupin as if they were Makasa by Dennis Stapley for the title of several million dollars and Survivor device. Make sure that you have thought in the Q & A of the last post, until reading the votes Jeff Probst, the final, he Skupin he have had all the way to the game, members of the jury to live in all (said to have threatened to blackmail a negative impact on the jury if the tribe members Skupin has voted him even one condemned the peer pressure at Rosa, lose it) he you are mixing together.
MICHAEL SKUPIN: Hey, I did it all, is the man.
EW: I know what you did. When you last night in the city of CBS television shows, you still think there is a good chance that you had won?

Oh, yeah, absolutely, I totally thought. Everyone thinks in his mind that this would be his.The only way the game is played. I know what I did, I know that Dennis did, and I know that Lisa and I really thought the spirit of the game - outwit, outplay, outlast - the three elements that best encompassed, and the on the integrity of the jury voting was a game that they would vote me play.

Ponderosa tin in part was fully maturity. I knew it existed and I knew that you always able to vote for them. In this game, a visit will be logged.will be asked about. things and the game does not end in., "he said," You can kill me, but you will never win this game, "I thought, really The major part of this game may be? You weigh it out and decide - it's like blackmail, and you have to play this game.

So, to get back to your question about the voice of the jury, I am sure that the RC. RC and I promised each other that our vote if one of us is in the jury. So I thought CK. I thought of respect for the game and returning players that Penner would appreciated that I had a target on his back from the start, just like him. And then I thought, I'm sure Malcolm would potentially because as you get closer to the end of the game, getting more votes sting. As Dennis Union forward one day, and he had less than 24 hours to recover from the bites of the union decision I ever thought I would give it to me and Lisa. Finally I thought was potentially Jeff Kent, because he told me one day merge, "Groups, I hate returning players. Penner But I hate more than I hate you, enjoy the next three days here. We make them as comfortable as we can. "I thought he was crazy for him to say that to me, because you can not tell someone your strategy so that Of course, I would be able to obtain it convenient, it seemed to be for all the opinions. I thought you were someone else, I was alone and did not get the right to vote, and she ended up getting 6 Denise! Game does not lie. In this way, they feel, however, ended up getting that at the time of the sentence. If it were decreed to two hours of an hour after the various days of the said sentences could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment